Marlon Ray Labagnoy Review Center
MARLON RAY G. LABAGNOY, the founder and president of the No. 1 Review Center in South East Asia is proud to recall how he started to get involved in the nursing review activities while he was in
As a Filipino nurse, he was encouraged to give lectures to nurses who were off duty and tried giving them review tips on how to successfully pass the CGFNS. This gesture of helping them made a very good result as those who listened to his lectures passed the exam. The result made quite an impact affecting his future plans.
He decided to go home to the
News spread out and nurses from different parts of the country and even as far as the Middle East started to flock to the Northern Luzon area, seeking the help of Uncle Marlon to pass the CGFNS exam and be their ticket to go to America.
Filipino Nurses call him “Diwata ng CGFNS” and truly, he is proven by the thousands of nurses who are deployed at various states of
The facts on the MRLRC LOCAL RN, CGFNS, NCLEX-RN CAT REVIEW:
– Complete BOARD OF NURSING required hours of review emphasizing the Nursing Process approach.
– Tape recording is not permitted. They reserve the right to inspect for taping equipment. Course consolidates content form such subjects as Medical-Surgical.
– Obstetric, Pediatric and Psychiatric Nursing. The subjects are no longer considered as separate specialties, instead, they are interwoven and integrated throughout each presentation.
– Most of their reviewees passed the LOCAL RN, CGFNS & NCLEX-RN CAT examination for the first time! Their track record is impressive. Ask a friend or a co-worker about their successful results. A TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE!
– With most updated review materials never seen in any bookstore in the
– Your success is their guarantee. Content and test format are based on the National League of Nursing Mobility Profile II. Test-Map typical standardized test.
Phone: +63 074 446 3268
Fax: +63 074 446 3267
Cebu Information Office
Phone:: +63 032 254 9677
Fax: +63 032 254 9660