Ameriphil NCLEX Review Center
Ameriphil Nursing Review centers assist candidates for RN licensure to prepare for the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX). Ameriphil Career Institute offers an array of NCLEX study and review aids, including review books, assessment tests, software, and online practice tests.
Ameriphil Career Institute provides the RN licensure candidate with a variety of testing, assessment and learning experiences to help the candidate prepare for the NCLEX. All questions, with answers and rationales, conform to the current NCLEX Test Plan.
Candidates for RN licensure can experience all of the following at any of our nationwide network of nursing review and recruitment centers.
A. Access a Test Bank of Challenging NCLEX-RN Questions to:
1. Test your knowledge by clinical area
- Medical Nursing
- Surgical Nursing
- Maternal/Newborn Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
2. Answer NCLEX-RN questions drawn at random from all clinical areas
B. Take a Simulated NCLEX-RN Exam
- Test your readiness to take the NCLEX-RN
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses with a detailed Performance Summary that reports your results in terms of NCLEX Test Plan variables.
- Learn from your experience by reviewing your missed questions and their answers with rationales.
Phone: +632 645-6854 | 645-6995 | 645-5746