Factors Affecting Health
Involves one’s leadership, how he/she rules, manages and involves other people in decisions making.
– the condition of being free from harm, injury loss
– protection from exploitative working conditions
– expanding access to social security
– unjust or cruel exercise of authority or power
– determination to pursue something which is in the interest of the majority
– the ability of a person to do something
– creating the circumstances where people can use their faculties and abilities at the maximum level in the pursuit of common goals.
Relating to the representation of nonphysical traits, such as values beliefs, attitudes and customs shared by a group of people and passed from one generation to the next.
– a customary action usually done to maintain or promote health likes use of “anting-anting” or lucky charms.
– a state or habit of mind wherein a group of people place a trust into something or a person.
The genetic transmission of traits from parents to offspring, genetically determined.
The sum total of all conditions and elements that make up the surroundings and influence the development of an individual.
Refers to the production activities, distribution, and consumption of goods of an individual.