The 1st Pinoy Nurses Expo 2008
This is an invitation for all you nurses out there specially those who passed the December 2007 Nursing Licensure Examination. Student Nurses can also participate in this event.
The 1st PINOY NURSES EXPO 2008: A tribute to the Global Filipino Nurse is the perfect opportunity for nurses and those wanting to be nurses to meet up with the most reliable review and training centers, POEA licensed recruitment agencies, foreign principals, medical schools, test providers and so much more.
March 8 and 9, 2008
Mega Trade Hall 2, 5th level Bldg. B, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City
TOPICS INCLUDED IN THE SEMINAR:
- Getting 9.0 In The IELTs
- US Nursing Shortage Beyond 2010: myth or fact?
- Strategies for NCLEX Success
- Success Strategies for the Filipino nurse in the US.
- Nurses migration to other countries
- 5 Countries (UK,Australia,New Zealand,Canada, & USA) RN Migration
- Living and Working in the U.K.
- And more!!!
Entrance Fee: P100 for walk-in participants
Register here to make reservation and avail discount.