PRC December 2011 Nursing Board Exam Room Assignments (Updated)
PRC December 2011 Nursing Board Exam Room Assignments.
- Manila (Removal)
- La Union
- Cagayan De Oro
- Tuguegarao (Removal)
- Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
- Bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, pencils no. 1 or 2, black ball pens, metered-stamped window mailing envelope, long brown and long plastic envelopes.
- CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED
Examinees are reminded to take note of their exam venue (school/building and address) to avoid hassle on the examination day.
As per PRC-BON Resolution no. 2009-20, those who will take the Nursing Board Exam are required to observe the following dress code:
- Male – Clinical uniform with white shoes and white socks but without nameplate, school insignia/logo, and pin or School Uniform.
- Female – Clinical uniform with white shoes and white stockings but without nameplate, school insignia/logo, and pin or School Uniform.
- Pregnant Examinees – White clinical scrub suit
- Repeaters may wear white clinical scrub suit.
Meanwhile, to enhance your chances of passing the nursing board exam and to boost your self confidence, it is higly recommended that you take our Pre-board exam for December 2011 NLE and other Nursing Practice Tests.
Also, don’t forget to read the following suggested articles as you wait for the examination day.