ORNAP Seminar 2010
The Operating Room Nurses Association of the Philippines, Inc. (ORNAP) will hold its annual seminar update on May 01, 2010, 9:00 am -4:00 pm at the Augusto Barcelon Auditorium, The Medical City with the title "Update on Patient Safety in the Perioperative Setting"
The update will discuss the following topics:
- Recommended Practices and Safety Awareness on the Use of Electrosurgical Unit
- The Hidden Hazards of Surgical Smoke and Importance of Smoke Evacuation
- Dangers of Re-using Disposables
- Management of Operating Room Safety and Hazards
- Safety Measures during Minimally Invasive Procedures
Registration fee: PhP 750.00 (inclusive of the seminar kit, AM & PM snacks, lunch and certificate)
For further inquiries and confirmation, please call at telephone no. 723-1211 or mobile no. 0921-4902005or email [email protected].