Oathtaking Ceremony Of NLE December 2007 Board Passers
The oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional will be held before the Board on Monday and Tuesday, March 17 and 18, 2008, with morning and afternoon sessions at the SMX Convention Center, Pasay City (back of Mall of Asia). All must come in their white gala uniform, nurses cap, white duty shoes, without earrings, hair not touching the collar and without corsage.
Successful examinees should also personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal.
- Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula).
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag).
- 1 piece 1? x 1? picture (colored with white background and complete nametag).
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps.
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession.
- Payment for the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2008-2011.
* The date of registration has yet to be announced. It will be posted here as soon as the PRC announced it.