CHECKLIST FOR HANDWASHING (COMMUNICABLE DISEASES)
- Gather the materials to e used.
- Remove watch. Roll up sleeves above elbows.
- Wet hands with water.
- Soap hands and arms in running water using a rotating motion.
- Soap hands and rub. Pay particular attention to the fingers, webs, knuckles wrist and arms in circular motion.
- Rinse very well, allowing water to flow freely.
- Repeat no.5 and 6, if necessary.
- Dry hands and arms higher than the elbows with a fresh clean towel or paper towels.
- Close the faucet using a clean paper square.
- Prepare the equipment and solutions to be used.
- Make the hand solution in two basins.
- Soak hands in solution 1 (2 percent ) stronger strength.
- Use nail orange stick and nail brush.
- Rinse in running water.
- Soak both hands in solution on 11 (1 Percent) weak strength.
- Rinse in running water. Dry.
What Do You Think?