Blue Ribbon Nurses Review Center
Offering Career Enhancement and Development Program (CEDP) to qualified Philippine Regulatory Commission (PRC) Registered Nurses (RN), a proprietary concept developed by Chita Pestano Dilema, of enhancing the educational and technological training of Filipino nurses to help them overcome the difficulty of legally qualifying for sponsorship as registered nurses in global employment especially in the United States of America.
CEDP Program requirements:
– PRC Licensed or Certification of passing the National Licensure Examination (NLE)
– Resume with ID Picture
– Copy of Diploma
– Copy of Transcript of records
– NBI Clearance
– Employment Certificate / Training Certificates
Blue Ribbon Nurses Review Center review platform:
– Free intensive self-paced review in English as a Foreign Language and in Nursing proficiency
– Computer based series of examinations by an educational testing of a US based company
– Series of healthcare/medical case studies and scenarios of an American healthcare facility
– Multimedia review presentation, with web-based tracking of student performance in one adaptive learning model.
The program includes taking of all the tests necessary for the Nursing Licensure including the trip.
Phone No: (036) 621-5084
Fax No: (036) 621-6088