POEA Now Accepting Applications for Nursing Jobs in Germany
June 21, 2013 · Leave a Comment
The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) is now accepting applications from nurses who would like to work in Germany.
This is in accordance with the Agreement on Triple Win Migration between POEA and the German Federal Employment Agency on the placement of Filipino Health Professionals for Employment in the Federal Republic of Germany.
- Must be a Filipino citizen
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing graduate
- Has an active Philippine Nursing License
- At least two years of professional experience as nurse in hospitals, rehabilitation centers and care institutions
- Has knowledge of German language; minimum Level B1 in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages or willing to undergo German language training in the Philippines for up to six months to be paid by the employer.
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture (in English and in German, if possible)
- High School Diploma (notarized copy)
- Diploma of nursing (notarized copy)
- Board Certificate from the Professional Regulation Commission
- Certificate/s of employment from former employers (notarized copy)
- Certificate of German language skills, if available; Copy of valid NBI clearance; Copy of valid passport.
Submit the documents listed above to POEA under the following heading: “Triple Win”. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For further information candidates can contact [email protected]
Please submit applications at Counter Triple Win, Employment Branch, Manpower Registry Division, Ground Floor, POEA, Blas F. Ople Building, Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City.
Deadline of submission is until June 30, 2013.
For more details visit www.poea.gov.ph