Saudi Hospital Needs 200 Male Nurses
A government-owned hospital in Kingdom Saudi Arabia is now recruiting 200 nurses and paramedics and 100 physicians. The Saudi Red Crescent Authority (SRCA) had placed a job order for 300 medical workers with the Philippine Overseas Employment Authority (POEA).
“The SRCA prefers Filipino nurses and physicians because they are dedicated and competitive in their craft,” according to Labor Secretary Marianito Roque said Sunday.
- Male, not more than 50 years old
- Diploma in BS Nursing and/or certification for paramedic training
- License from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
- With at least 2 years diploma after high school
- Worked as member of an ambulance team
- Mastery of resuscitation techniques and medications
Physicians (Specialists and Consultants in Emergency, Medicine, General Surgery, Traumatology, Anesthesia and Intensive Care):
- Doctor of Medicine Graduate
- With Board License
- With at least 2 years training in Emergency Medicine and Intensive Care
- Not more than 50 years old
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS may personally submit the following documents in a long folder: detailed resume with job description, photocopy of school credentials/records, employment certificates (past and present), photocopy of the first page of the passport and six (6) pieces of 2×2 photo taken within ten (10) days from date of advertisement at the Manpower Registry Division, Window I, ground floor, Blas F. Ople Building (Formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City or REGISTER ONLINE at www.poea.gov.ph. Original documents must be presented upon registration. Start of registration is on 16 November 2009.