Nursing Theory and Theorists

Daisy Jane Antipuesto RN MN

Currently a Nursing Local Board Examination Reviewer. Subjects handled are Pediatric, Obstetric and Psychiatric Nursing. Previous work experiences include: Clinical instructor/lecturer, clinical coordinator (Level II), caregiver instructor/lecturer, NC2 examination reviewer and staff/clinic nurse. Areas of specialization: Emergency room, Orthopedic Ward and Delivery Room. Also an IELTS passer.

You may also like...

56 Responses

1. jason horn says:

if dorothy e johnson is still alive 2012 , i have your nursing notes from 1959 may. you may contact me.

2. aj yu says:

i need help for my thesis.

what nursing theory is correlated on an article entitled “level of utilization of health care services in Brgy.ulha village health center”

3. kling2x says:

Hi, i just want some help..i really dont like one my subject which is nursing theory even how hard i read i dont really understand thats why im really asking you to help me about the theory of rose marie parse.please explain it to me and site some examples and also the theory of isabel robb.actually this is a requirements and consider as our finals and by the way our instructor gave us an outline on how to make our report..the first is what is the theory all about. its contribution to nursing. application to nursing practice, how to re apply the concept or how the theory is being utilized and when we practice nursing how does it applies..these are some of the outlines please ..ur help is a great thing for me..if u have time please send it to my email [email protected] i will wait to those who can read this, hope you will help me..

4. hi powh i just want to suggest all theirist and thier post especially the details. . tnx powh

5. Roche says:

hmm.. thanks for the info..

I just want to suggest if you can post

a filipino nursing theories..

6. mar'z says:

if someone knows about sr.carol agravante and cecilia laurente ..pls send me in my e-mail ..TNX

her contributions, for short her assumptions .

7. markhan says:

hi

can you tell or sent me more information about Carmelita Divinagracia

or just website..plss just sent to these email "[email protected]

8. Rochelle says:

May I ask anyone who knows about the theory of Aida G. Orlando?

9. lara joy says:

anyone who know sr.carol agravante
    or give me a site where can i find her theory

10. bernadette tomboc says:

can i have the site too… for those filipino theorist? thanks

11. geoffy says:

Can anyone please send information about the biography, conceptual model, metaparadigm, their contribution to nursing and the theory of Cecilia Laurente?

please send it to my email [email protected]. if you have it please pass it immediately.. and if possible pass it now. please… tnx

12. dgrace says:

anybody know where (website) i could find some info’s about the biographies and nursing theories of the ff. nursing theorists?

1. Sr. Carol Agravante
    2. Carmelita Divinagracia
    3. Letty Kuan
    4. Carmencita Abaquin
    5. Cecillia Laurente

13. .,.,girly says:

anu poh ung theory ni carmelita divinagracia?

14. unknown says:

sino po nkakaalam kung ano ang humanistic theory by patterson and Znegard? hindi ko kc maintindihan sa web.. sana may mgreply.. thank you.

15. iya says:

who is the least in all the nursing theory ? and y ?

16. rachelle says:

most of the theorist presented were women, is it because that time only women are considered as nurses?
    what are theories for, if different countries are following different procedures in handling a patient?
    they say when something is proven well then it is called a theory but why is it that in a nursing theories statements there can be change if it is already proven?

17. rosette says:

wala ba about kay cecilia laurente, carmelita divinagracia and carol agravante?