1,000 Jobs for Nurses in KSA
The Philippine Overseas Employment Administrator (POEA) announced yesterday that the Ministry of Health of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is in urgent need of 1,000 Female Nurses to be deployed in government hospitals is Saudi.
- Applicants must be a licensed female nurse with at least one year hospital experience
- Not be more than 45 years old.
- detailed resume with job description
- school credentials
- employment certificates
- copy of passport
- two pieces of 2×2 recent photo at the Manpower Registry Division, Window M at the ground floor lobby of the POEA building.
- annual paid vacation
- free economy round trip ticket
- housing and transportation allowance
- and yearly renewal of contract.
Qualified nurses may personally submit their documents to:
Philippine Overseas Employment Administrator (POEA)
EDSA cor Ortigas Ave. Mandaluyong City