CHECKLIST FOR ORDINARY HANDWASHING
- Gather the materials to be used.
- Remove watch. Roll up sleeves above elbow.
- Wet hands with water. Clean the fingernails.
- Soap hands and arms up to the elbow in running water using a rotating motion.
- Soap hands and rub. Pay particular attention to the fingers, webs, and knuckles wrist and arms in circular motion.
- Rinse very well, allowing water to flow freely
- Repeat no.5 and 6, if necessary.
- Dry hands and arms higher than the elbows with a fresh clean towel or paper towels.
- Close the faucet using a clean paper square.
- Prepare the equipment and solutions to be used.
- Make the hand solution in two basins.
- Soak hands in solution 1 (2 percent) stronger strength.
- Use nail orange stick and nailbrush.
- Rinse in running water.
- Soak both hands in solution on 11 (1 Percent) weak strength.
Rinse in water and dry.