Featured Course: Domestic Violence
Contact Hours: 1.1
~Easily understood, quick review. M.B.
Course Description: This module includes an overview of the types of domestic violence and identifies key characteristics of the abuser, the abused, and the children of domestic violence. It also features tips for efficient and effective interventions as well as methods to employ when you suspect domestic violence.
- Compare and differentiate types of domestic violence
- Discuss contributing factors to abuser behavior
- Discuss signs and symptoms displayed by victims of violence
- Explain the warning signs of impending domestic violence
- Describe the cycle of violence
- Discuss the effects of domestic violence on children
- Discuss various steps to take if you suspect domestic violence
Get this course here, or upgrade to a full year unlimited access membership to over 140 online nursing courses! In honor of the Summer Olympics, we’re offering 25% off the Nursing Subscription to nursing champions! Use ‘nursingolympics’ promo code at checkout. Offer only valid from August 13 to 22, so ACT NOW!